POST IT POSTERRR

HElloooo again peeps..

Harini iolss nak begitau tentang task kami dalam MTE class iaituuuu POSTERRR

so we were asked to design a poster, kids carnival okeh

I used power point to design my poster because of some technical issue with the adobe editor so yeah, here is the product!


theme: outer space

I decided to use outer space theme because everyone can dream right. I suka space i like the idea of kids being imagining  that they are in the space you know like pretending to be the astronaut plus they can see in different kind of world.

i'm very happy doing this poster because it was not that difficult except for the images that I had to choose over and over again as they were soooooo many choice and i can't choose! At the end of the day, tadaaaa.

Popular posts from this blog

Alamak ( part 1 )